What Is PageDNA Mass Order Service?
PageDNA’s Professional Service team offers a paid service allowing the creation of individual orders from a spreadsheet template. This process can use the standard approval process defined by the site and have the orders sent straight to production without the need for customer intervention. This service is recommended for large orders of variable products such as business cards and letterhead. It is most often used in rebranding or new office openings where a group needs all new material.
Advantages of Mass Order Service
- Save time by producing hundreds to thousands of orders with a spreadsheet instead of by hand.
- This can be run for a single item or many items at one time.
- During a Mass Order, we can set many variable values that are normally present throughout the ordering process.
- Add or omit item variables.
- Add specific billing variables.
- Set a specific approver for each order.
- All orders are queued for approval so you can confirm accuracy and release orders in batches to maintain control over your workflow.
- Each order is assigned an order ID (token)and a job ticket in management information systems, such as EPMS. Additionally, each order can be reordered individually later.
- Mass Order Service can be used with our imposition software for auto-grouping and scheduling of orders.
- Customers can track each individual order through the shipping tracking system.