During the term of this Agreement, subject to the terms of this Agreement and payment of the applicable fees by Customer under this Agreement, PageDNA will provide Customer the following services (together, the “PageDNA Services”):
Access to Marketing Automation Platform:
- PAGEDNA shall initially set-up and then provide access, maintenance, and training services as more fully described on PAGEDNA’s website to Customer via a site located on PAGEDNA’s Server (“Customer’s Site”) which can be accessed through the URL (http://www.PageDNA.com/hub or http://www.nationsprint.com/hub), or any successor site designated by PAGEDNA or at another URL as mutually agreed upon by PAGEDNA and Customer.
- Customer’s access to the Marketing Automation Platform under this Agreement will be limited to those components, modules or functionalities as set forth in Customer’s applicable Service Request.
- Customer may permit its subcontractors to access the Marketing Automation Platform solely in order to perform services for Customer and in compliance with this Agreement, including any limitations and restrictions. Customer will be liable for any failure of any such subcontractor to comply with this Agreement and will indemnify and hold PageDNA and its directors, affiliates, officers, agents, contractors, and employees harmless against any loss, damages or claims suffered or incurred by PageDNA in connection with the third party’s of the Marketing Automation Platform.
- Customer is not granted any other rights in or to the Marketing Automation Platform except to the extent expressly set out in this Agreement. For clarity, Customer may not distribute, lease, disclose, reproduce, sell, transfer, or sublicense the Marketing Automation Platform or otherwise use the Marketing Automation Platform for the benefit of any third party. Customer will use the Marketing Automation Platform only for lawful purposes and only in accordance with this Agreement. Customer will comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing Customer’s use of the Marketing Automation Platform.
- As part of the Marketing Automation Platform, PageDNA will store any information, data, graphics, fonts, text, and other materials that are (together, the “Customer Data”):
- provided to PageDNA by, through or on behalf of Customer, with the request that PageDNA install or use such content on the Marketing Automation Platform;
- input into or installed on the Marketing Automation Platform by, through or on behalf of Customer; or
- Posted, transmitted, submitted, or generated by the use of the Marketing Automation Platform by, through or on behalf of Customer.· Notwithstanding the foregoing, “Customer Data” does not include any component of the Marketing Automation Platform or material provided by or on behalf of PageDNA.· PageDNA may delete sensitive order information or generated artwork that forms part of the Customer Data after an order is finalized. For full details, read PageDNA’s File Storage Guidelines at: https://pagedna.force.com/docs/s/article/pagedna-file-storage-guidelines2 or such other site designated by PageDNA from time to time.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that PageDNA can make changes to the Marketing Automation Platform, but is not obliged to do so. Such changes may include updates, additional functionality, supplements, add-ons, patches, or bug-fixes (“Updates”). Updates may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Once implemented, the Updates form part of the Marketing Automation Platform. Customer may experience a disruption to the Marketing Automation Platform when PageDNA makes changes or as a result of Updates. With the exception of emergency work required in order to ensure the stable and secure delivery of the Marketing Automation Platform or fault restoration activity, PageDNA will use reasonable endeavour to perform changes and Updates during scheduled maintenance times listed https://www.PageDNA.com/status or such other website notified by PageDNA from time to time (“Scheduled Maintenance”) and provide Customer with reasonable notice in the event any Update will be materially detrimental to Customer.
- Training: PageDNA will provide Customer online, live or automated, training for the Marketing Automation Platform in accordance with Customer’s applicable Service Request.
Technical and Account Support
PageDNA will provide Customer with email and/or telephone access to technical and account support for the Marketing Automation Platform from 6:00 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific time (9:00 AM to 8:30 PM EST) Monday through Friday except during PageDNA Holidays which are listed in Appendix B. Customer may be required to be certified as having received PageDNA’s “Basic Training” (or similar) before Customer receives certain support from PageDNA.
Customer may engage PageDNA to perform professional services to set up electronic ordering storefronts and catalog items via the applicable online form available on PageDNA’s website (“Professional Services”). Customer may need to provide PageDNA with access to Customer’s relevant artwork files before PageDNA can provide Customer with a quote for such Professional Services. The Professional Services will be provided by PageDNA in accordance with this Agreement and on terms (including pricing) to be agreed between the parties, specified in writing and signed by both parties (“PS Order”). The Professional services will be provided on a time-and-materials basis at rates listed in Customer’s PS Order (or if no rates are listed, then in Appendix A).
2. SERVICE LEVELS
Uptime Service Level
Subject to Sections 2.2 and 3, PageDNA will (a) make the Services and Content available to You pursuant to this Agreement and the applicable Order Forms, (B) use commercially reasonable efforts to make the online Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for: (i) planned downtime (SEE SECTION 1.1(f)), and (ii) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, including, for example, an act of God, act of government, flood, fire, earthquake, civil unrest, act of terror, strike or other labor problem (other than one involving Our employees), Internet service provider failure or delay, non-PageDNA Application, or denial of service attack.
Response Time Service Level
Subject to Section 3, PageDNA will use commercially reasonable endeavors to meet the response time set out in Appendix C as updated from time to time by PageDNA in accordance with Section 11.
Customer will not be entitled to any service level credits and PageDNA will not be liable for a failure to provide any of the PageDNA Services to the extent PageDNA’s failure is the result of:
- a force majeure situation described in Section 12.5;
- Customer’s failure to comply with Section 4;
- Scheduled Maintenance of the Marketing Automation Platform;
- downtime with the Marketing Automation Platform required by PageDNA to implement an emergency outage to perform urgent work (but PageDNA will aim to provide Customer with as much notice as possible before an emergency outage through the Marketing Automation Platform and/or by email); or
- without limiting the above:
- customers misusing the PageDNA Services, such as using a PageDNA uncertified web browser;
- internet or communication system failures not maintained or hosted by PageDNA;
- downtime experienced by PageDNA’s third party suppliers, such as when Customer cannot look up shipping rates because the third party delivery company’s website is down or where Customer’s credit card payment cannot be processed because the payment gateway is down;
- faults caused by or with any hardware, software or systems used by Customer (such as due to incompatibility), unless such hardware, system, software is provided by PageDNA as part of the PageDNA Services, except where such PageDNA-provided hardware, system or software was at the request of Customer customized by PageDNA according to Customer specifications; or
- faults caused by Customer or any person accessing the PageDNA Services using Customer’s password or by Customer’s invitation.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that any set up timeframes relating to the Platform agreed by the parties are targets only and are not commitments or service levels. PageDNA will not be liable for any failure to meet such timeframes.
4 CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer acknowledges and agrees that as between Customer and PageDNA, Customer is responsible for the following:
- the Customer Data, including the adequacy, configuration, format, and usability of the Customer Data;
- ensuring that Customer’s representatives are available during reasonable business hours to discuss and resolve Customer’s configuration issues arising from the PageDNA Services;
- providing PageDNA with accurate and complete information when Customer applies for the PageDNA Services and providing PageDNA any additional information PageDNA requests;
- any local or long-distance phone charges incurred in connection with Customer’s, connection to the Marketing Automation Platform; and
- providing all equipment, including computer hardware and software, used by Customer in connecting to the Marketing Automation Platform and providing access to PageDNA to such hardware, software, and network connections that reside on Customer’s premises, as PageDNA may require to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
- ensuring that all fonts uploaded to the Marketing Automation Platform are licensed for this type of online ordering usage.
CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT PAGEDNA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE ABOVE. THE PAGEDNA SERVICES MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY OR AT ALL IF CUSTOMER FAILS TO ENSURE THAT THE ABOVE DEPENDENCIES ARE PROPERLY SATISFIED.
Customer will not and will ensure that no third party within Customer’s reasonable control will:
- cause or permit the reverse engineering, disassembly, or de-compilation of the Marketing Automation Platform;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Marketing Automation Platform or its related systems or networks for use in a manner that would exceed the rights granted in Section 1, or facilitate or allow any such unauthorized access for any third party;
- access or attempt to obtain access of any other of PageDNA’s customers’ data;
- create any derivative works of or modify the Marketing Automation Platform;
- use the Marketing Automation Platform to gather information on PageDNA’s systems, processes or customers; or
- otherwise misuse the Marketing Automation Platform.
PageDNA is a subscription service and pricing is subject to change. New pricing takes effect upon renewal of your subscription. Your subscription is handled differently based on the nature of how you purchased PageDNA:
i. Direct – Month to Month Pricing Plans
You’ll be charged the prevailing plan rate at the time of contract renewal, which is every month, until you cancel.
ii. Direct – Annual Pricing Plans
Direct Annual Pricing plans are pre-paid for one to five years, with pricing set for the duration of your contract. You will be provided renewal options under prevailing pricing plans a minimum of 60 days before contract expiration.
iii. Annual Pre-Paid Pricing Plans (Re-seller)
Direct Annual Pricing plans are pre-paid for one to five years, with pricing set for the duration of your contract. PageDNA will make every effort to ensure you are provided renewal options by your Reseller under their prevailing pricing plans a minimum of 60 days before contract expiration.
Note: All fees for accounts sold by Resellers are determined by the Reseller, and PageDNA does not control the pricing that Customer is charged. Matters such as price, delivery, and payment terms must be agreed upon between Customer and Reseller.
Customer will pay PageDNA for the PageDNA Services including but not limited to:
- Activation fee
- Monthly or annual subscription fees
- Per-use fees
- Fees for Professional Services PageDNA and time and materials rates for other agreed services, each as set forth in Customer’s Service Request in which Customer has selected the relevant pricing plan available to Customer and/or in Customer’s PS Order, as applicable, plus any applicable sales, use or similar taxes. Customer will be solely responsible for the payment of all taxes, assessments, tariffs, duties or other fees imposed, assessed or collected by or under the authority of any governmental body arising from PageDNA’s provision of the Services, except taxes assessed upon PageDNA’s net income.
Unless otherwise specified in a Service Request or PS Order, activation fees will be billed in advance. All other charges and expenses under this Agreement will be billed at the end of the month in which the relevant PageDNA Services were provided. Unless otherwise specified in a Service Request, payment for all fees under this Agreement must be paid by Customer upon receipt of invoice, unless otherwise specified on the invoice. Accepted payment methods include credit card and ACH. Customer will remit all payments to PageDNA in U.S. dollars. By purchasing a subscription to the PageDNA Services, Customer authorizes PageDNA to keep Customer subscription current by charging Customer’s credit card or other financial account the relevant monthly or annual fee and all applicable taxes until the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
Without limiting any other rights or remedies available to PageDNA, PageDNA reserves the right to suspend any Customer accounts that are more than 45 days past due. Suspended accounts will not be re-established until the balance due on the account has been paid in full. Suspended accounts may lose the privilege of paying on account and require credit card or ACH payment to continue service. Suspended accounts may have any or all of the following services suspended: support, order delivery, access to the Hub and availability of storefronts. PageDNA reserves the right to shut down and remove any storefronts and associated order data for accounts suspended for more than thirty (30) days without liability or notice to Customer.
If PageDNA makes an error on Customer’s bill, Customer must tell PageDNA within one hundred and twenty (120) days after an error first appears on Customer’s bill. Fees are still due while PageDNA investigates any errors, and invoices must still be paid in full according to the terms set in Section 5.3. Customer releases PageDNA from all liability and claims of loss resulting from any error that Customer does not report to PageDNA within one hundred and twenty (120) days after the error first appears on Customer invoices. If Customer does not tell PageDNA within this timeframe, PageDNA will not be required to correct the error. PageDNA can, but is not obligated to correct billing errors at any time.
Additional fees may be payable by Customer for any Updates to the Marketing Automation Platform requested by Customer.
The initial term of this Agreement will commence upon the date Customer accepts this Agreement, and will continue for the period defined in Customer’s applicable Service Request.
Following the initial term, this Agreement will automatically renew for additional terms defined in Customer’s applicable Service Request, unless either party gives written notice to the other thirty (30) days prior to the end of the existing term of its intent not to renew.
Right to Terminate:
Either party may terminate the agreement at any time: (i) in the event of a material breach by the other party that remains uncured after thirty (30) calendar days written notice thereof; (ii) if the other party becomes the subject of a voluntary petition in bankruptcy or any voluntary proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation, or composition for the benefit of creditors; or (iii) if the other party becomes the subject of an involuntary petition in bankruptcy or any involuntary, proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation, or composition for the benefit of creditors if such petition or proceeding is not dismissed within sixty (60) days of filing. PageDNA will also have the right to terminate this Agreement immediately upon notice to Customer if Customer has breached section 1.1, 4.2, or 7.3(b) or has infringed or violated any intellectual property rights of PageDNA.
Termination or Expiry
Upon termination or expiry of this Agreement (i) all rights of Customer to use and access the PageDNA Services will cease; and (ii) Customer will pay PageDNA all amounts due and un-reimbursed out-of-pocket expenses incurred by PageDNA up to the date of termination or expiry. PageDNA will have no obligation to refund any amounts previously paid to PageDNA; and (iii) Sections 6, 7, 8, 9, and 12 will survive.
7. Ownership, CUSTOMER INDEMNITIES, AND CONFIDENTIALITY
As between PageDNA and Customer, PageDNA retains all rights, title, and interest in and to the PageDNA Services (which include without limitation all software (in source and object forms), tools, applications, hardware designs, algorithms, user interface designs, architecture, class libraries, objects, documentation, network designs, know-how, and trade secrets in the PageDNA Services), any Updates or modifications, enhancements, upgrades, or improvements to, or derivative works of, the PageDNA Services, any materials and work product developed by PageDNA for Customer in connection with this Agreement, including the Professional Services, and any intellectual property rights throughout the world in any of the foregoing. Except for the right to access the PageDNA Services expressly specified in Section 1, this Agreement does not grant any right, license, title, or interest in or to the PageDNA Services or any PageDNA trademark, copyright, trade name, or service mark to Customer.
Professional Services Work Product:
Subject to Customer’s payment of the fees applicable to the Professional Services, PageDNA hereby grants Customer a limited, non-sublicenseable, non-transferable, royalty-free, revocable and non-exclusive license to use any materials and work product developed by PageDNA specifically for Customer and described in the PS Order for the sole purpose of Customer accessing and using the Marketing Automation Platform to which such materials and work products relate in accordance with this Agreement for the term of this Agreement.
- As between PageDNA and Customer, Customer retains ownership of all Customer Data and hereby grants and agrees to grant to PageDNA a non-exclusive, royalty-free, full paid up, transferable, sublicenseable right to use the Customer Data during the term of this Agreement for the purpose of delivering the PageDNA Services to Customer and fulfilling its other obligations under this Agreement.
- Customer represents and warrants to PageDNA that: (a) the Customer Data will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party including, but not limited to, intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights of others; (b) all transmission of Customer Data to the Marketing Automation Platform or otherwise to PageDNA will be free of any threats, viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, malicious computer instructions, malware, intentional devices, or techniques that can or were designed to threaten, infect, attack, assault, vandalize, defraud, disrupt, damage, or shut down a computer system or any component thereof, including its security or user data, or other disabling devices.
- Customer agrees to indemnify and hold PageDNA and its directors, affiliates, officers, agents, contractors, and employees harmless, from and against any losses, claims, damages, or similar in connection with the Customer Data or Customer’s breach of this Agreement, including without limitation, in connection with any third party claim made against such PageDNA indemnified persons in connection with the Customer Data, including without limitation any third party claim alleging that the Customer Data or PageDNA’s use of the Customer Data infringes or violates the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of that third party.
Each party acknowledges that it will have access to Confidential Information of the other party, where “Confidential Information” means information of either party that can reasonably be considered as being confidential in nature, including without limitation information concerning that party’s business, plans, customers, technology, and products (including the pricing of products), regardless of whether the information is in tangible or intangible form and regardless of whether the information is designated as being confidential. The parties agree, during the term of this Agreement and for a period of five (5) years thereafter, to hold each other’s Confidential Information in confidence, not to make each other’s Confidential Information available in any form to any third party other than those of its employees, permitted contractors, and professional advisers on a “need to know” basis and under substantially the same nondisclosure obligations. Each party agrees to take commercially reasonable steps, which are at least as stringent as it takes to protect its own Confidential Information, to ensure that Confidential Information is not disclosed or distributed in breach of this Section 7.4. Notwithstanding the foregoing, neither party will be required to maintain in confidence any of the following information: (i) information that, at the time of disclosure to the receiving party, is in the public domain; (ii) information that, after disclosure, becomes part of the public domain, except by breach of this Agreement; (iii) information that was in the receiving party’s possession at the time of disclosure by the disclosing party, and that was not acquired, directly or indirectly, from the disclosing party; (iv) information that the receiving party can demonstrate resulted from its own research and development, independent of disclosure from the disclosing party; (v) information that the receiving party receives from third parties, provided such information was not obtained by such third parties from the disclosing party on a confidential basis; or (vi) information that is produced in compliance with applicable law or a court order, provided the other party is given reasonable notice of such law or order and an opportunity to attempt to preclude or limit such production.
8. PageDNA INDEMNITY
Subject to Sections 8.3, 8.4 and 8.5
PageDNA agrees to defend and hold Customer harmless from and against any losses, damages or claims, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of any third party claim made against Customer alleging that the Marketing Automation Platform infringes such third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights (“Third Party Claim”).
If the use of the Marketing Automation Platform infringes, or in PageDNA’s determination, may be likely to infringe, a third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights, PageDNA may, in its sole discretion and at its option and expense (i) obtain for Customer the right to use the allegedly infringing item(s), (ii) substitute a functionally equivalent, non-infringing replacement for such item, (iii) modify such item to make it non-infringing, or, if (i) – (iii) are not commercially feasible, (iv) terminate the Agreement without further liability to Customer.
Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, PageDNA will have no obligation or liability to Customer or any third party for any Third Party Claim directly or indirectly arising from:
- Customer’s breach of Section 4.2;
- Customer’s failure to use any Updates made available by or on behalf of PageDNA to Customer, which use would avoid or mitigate such Third Party Claim; or
- use of the Marketing Automation Platform in combination with any computer program, product, material, service, or information not provided by PageDNA for such use.
The indemnification obligation under Section 8.1 only applies if Customer provides PageDNA with:
- prompt written notice of the relevant Third Party Claim, such notice not to exceed fifteen (15) calendar days;
- all information within its control reasonably necessary for PageDNA to conduct a defense or settlement negotiations; and
- sole and absolute control of defense and settlement negotiations.
THE REMEDIES IN THIS SECTION 8 REPRESENTS CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND PAGEDNA’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIM.
9.9 WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE PAGEDNA SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS AND PAGEDNA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PAGEDNA SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. PAGEDNA HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PAGEDNA SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE (NOT EXPRESSLY CONTEMPLATED UNDER SECTION 8), AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
EXCEPT WITH RESPECT TO PAGEDNA’S LIABILITY UNDER THE INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS UNDER SECTION 8, IN NO EVENT WILL PAGEDNA BE LIABLE TO THE CUSTOMER UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY: (1) IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE IN CONNECTION WITH INTERRUPTION OF USE OF THE PAGEDNA SERVICES OR LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, BUSINESS, OR DATA ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT (EVEN IF CUSTOMER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES); OR (2) FOR AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AGGREGATE FEES PAID BY CUSTOMER TO PAGEDNA UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
All communications by Customer to PageDNA in connection with this Agreement will be directed as follows:
Subject to Section 11, all communications by PageDNA to Customer in connection with this Agreement will be directed to the contact details that Customer has provided in the PageDNA User Administration console, which Customer can access and update at http://PageDNA.com/hub/useradmin or such other site designated by PageDNA from time to time.
Notice will be deemed to have been given upon delivery in the case of overnight mail or courier, five (5) business days after being sent by first class mail, or upon receipt by the sender of a reply e-mail or receipt acknowledgement (which can be automated) from the recipient in the case of e-mail.
PageDNA may amend appendices A, B or C upon at least forty-five (45) days’ notice to Customer.
PageDNA may amend other portions of this Agreement at any time upon notice to Customer.
A notice provided under Section 11.1 or 11.2 may be provided at PageDNA’s discretion in accordance with Section 10 or by posting the notice via the URL https://www.pagedna.com/terms-of-use/ or such other URL designated by PageDNA from time to time. Any notice posted on such URL will be deemed delivered immediately.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, excluding (i) any law or principle thereof that would result in the application of the law of any other jurisdiction (ii) the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The parties agree that any dispute arising under this Agreement will be resolved in the state or federal courts in King County, Washington, and the parties hereby expressly consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue therein.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that PageDNA may subcontract its obligations, including the provision of the PageDNA Services under this Agreement, to any third party.
The parties agree that this Agreement is the complete agreement for the PageDNA Services and its subject matter and supersedes all prior agreements concerning the subject matter hereof and that this Agreement may not be modified by custom or usage.
The parties are independent contractors. This Agreement will not constitute either party as the employee, legal representative, or agent of the other. Neither party may bind the other in any way.
PageDNA will not be liable or deemed in default for any delay or failure in performance of this Agreement, including any service levels, to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by any event beyond PageDNA’s reasonable control, including without limitation to, any accident, fire, industry-wide strike, embargo, act of the government, war, terrorism or national emergency requirement, act of God, act of the public enemy, electrical, Internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by PageDNA, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of PageDNA.
- Customer may not assign this Agreement whether by operation of law or otherwise, or any interest therein, without providing prompt written notice to PageDNA prior to such assignment and PageDNA’s prior written approval.
- PageDNA may assign, transfer or delegate any or all of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without having to obtain Customer’s prior written consent, including without limitation an assignment to any subsidiary or affiliate of PageDNA, or in connection with a merger, consolidation, corporate reorganization, disposition, or sale of all or substantially all of PageDNA’s assets to which this Agreement relates, sale of stock, change of name or like event.
- Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of the successors and assigns of Customer and PageDNA. Any attempted assignment in violation of this Section 12.6 will be null and void.
Order of Precedence
To the extent of any conflict or inconsistency between the provisions in the body of this Agreement, any Appendix or any document incorporated by reference (including any Service Requests or PS Orders), the document listed earlier in this sentence will prevail to the extent of that conflict or inconsistency. The terms and conditions set out in any purchase order issued by Customer are expressly excluded from this Agreement. A Customer purchase order that is accepted by PageDNA may serve as a supplement to this Agreement with respect to Customer’s order of PageDNA Services; such purchase order will be effective and binding on the parties only as to quantity and price, and will otherwise be governed by this Agreement.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries
The parties agree that there are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
No Construction Against Drafter
The parties agree that any presumption or other rule of contract construction that ambiguities will be construed against the drafter will not be applied in the interpretation of this Agreement.
If any provision or portion of a provision of this Agreement is invalid under applicable statute or rule of law, it is only to that extent to be deemed omitted, and such unenforceability will not affect any other provision of this Agreement, but this Agreement will then be construed as if such unenforceable provision(s) had never been contained herein.
Waiver and Estoppels.: Either party’s failure at any time to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement or any right with respect thereto, or to exercise any option herein provided, will in no way be construed to be a waiver of such provisions, rights, or options or in any way to affect the validity or enforcement of this Agreement. All waivers must be in writing to be effective.
13. NON-CONFORMING SITES
Certain production, programming, security, and continuous support issues may trigger a higher site fee from PageDNA than shown on Customer’s Service Request which specified Customer’s selected pricing plan. While very rare in practice, PageDNA reserves the right to charge a higher site fee than PageDNA’s standard rates as agreed between the parties when one or more of the following conditions apply:
- Support Services Time – if the ongoing maintenance of the site falls directly to PageDNA.
- Programming Support – if there are 6 hours or more of custom programming support (e.g. new features/functionality) for the express purpose of launching a new site, or addressing a new customer requirement on an existing site.
- Security – if PageDNA is required to pass a security audit by the “end user” customer or PageDNA customer.
- Continuous support items – if a site requires integration with any third party or legacy procurement platform, or other features where continuous technical support is required by PageDNA’s team.
- Storage – any site using excessive storage, e.g. more than 100MB storage (average) per order, per month.
APPENDIX A: PageDNA Fees
- Effective January 1st, 2014, PageDNA will require customers to select a qualified pricing plan to enable certain features or engage PageDNA for certain classes of services (“Qualified Pricing Plan Services”). Qualified Pricing Plan Services include, but are not limited to:
- Integrations or Software Development (Examples: Single-Sign-On, any XML, cXML, or MIS integration, any custom software development (Customer-requested modifications to the Marketing Automation Platform requiring scoping and coding from PageDNA’s software engineering team).
- Activation of any paid modules or features. (Examples: Imposition, Discount Editor, Secure Virtual Hosting, Quotes Plus).
- Sales support, where PageDNA will provide access to its sales staff for the purpose of helping Customer scope PS orders, scope custom development, or to directly or indirectly support efforts to win new business using the PageDNA Services as part of Customer’s offerings. Includes support via email, phone and GoToMeeting/WebEx or similar web conferencing system. (On-site, or remote via Conference Call or Web Conference).
- Large-scale Professional Services project (defined as >10 hours of PageDNA hours of time involvement).
- Storefront Transfers: transferring a storefront from one PageDNA customer to another.
- For a complete list of Qualified Pricing Plan Services please see Customer’s applicable Service Request which sets out Customer’s selected pricing plan.
- Qualified Pricing Plans include the “Standard”, “Pro”, or “Enterprise” plans viewable on the Current Pricing Sheet. Customers that have not selected a Qualified Pricing Plan will not have access to Qualified Pricing Plan Services until such customer changes its current plan to a Qualified Pricing Plan. PageDNA will not charge an activation fee to change to a Qualified Pricing Plan.
- Hourly Fees for Other Services:
- Professional Services and Project Management $125/hour
- Development Services $250/hour (requires appropriate subscription level plan & PageDNA-Accepted Scope)
- Rush Service adds a minimum 2x multiplier to these rates
- Training: PageDNA provides training with each new account activation. Additional one-on-one phone training can be purchased for $125 per session, each session up to 1 hour long.
Appendix B: PageDNA Official Holidays
PageDNA recognizes the following official holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- The day after Thanksgiving Day
- The day before Christmas Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Appendix C: PageDNA Response Times
PageDNA will respond with a human response to all support inquiries sent to support@PageDNA.com within 24 business hours, with exception of Official Holidays as outlined in Appendix B. The human response will be in the form a reply email or call back (without the obligation to call more than once if Customer does not pick up PageDNA’s call) using the contact details Customer has provided. Customer is not entitled to any service level credits if PageDNA fails to meet or exceed this service level target.