What Is Quotes?
Estimating custom jobs can be a time-consuming and frustrating process. The Quotes system can help simplify and speed it up by allowing the end user to see an immediate price estimate based on a combination of defined printing specifications. A basic Quotes item allows customers to select from multiple product sizes, materials, inks, or finishing options. Advanced setups allow for more finite control of available fields and drop-downs, changing the available options based on previous selections.
Advantages of Quotes
- Quotes offers the ability to add clarifying inline tool tips for individual user options and choices.
- Quotes allows for a more thorough breakdown of cost tracking to show individual item ROI.
- Quotes allows for entering multiple price points and volume discounts on finishing options.
- The system offers the ability to quote more complex jobs offline, using “Hold for Quote,” with the ability to easily convert the provided quote to a live order.
- The system contains numerous default options to build out pricing and add custom selections.
- The system utilizes a centralized material list, called the Paper List, making maintaining material prices and specifications easy across all items on the storefront.
- The Conflicts feature allows you to ensure certain combinations of paper, printing, or finishing options cannot be made by the user.