What Is the Order Manager?
The Order Manager is a powerful tool that gives you the ability to view and perform actions on your PageDNA orders. The Order Manager can be accessed by a site or through the PageDNA Hub, where you can perform order actions across multiple sites. This tool gives you a heads-up display of everything going on with your live order activity – along with the tools to help keep jobs moving through production and into completed status.
Advantages of the Order Manager
The All Orders selection of the Order Manager allows you to see all orders and take action on a single order at a time. Initially, general information about an order is displayed. Selecting the caret to the left of an order provides a more detailed view. The search subcategories selected by radio button allow for more precise access to orders.The actions available in the different subcategories are:
- Waiting for Quotes — Provide custom quotes to the
- Approved Quotes — Cancel provided quotes or send quote
- Waiting for Approval — Approve or deny orders, send
reminders, or reassign approvers.
- Denied Orders — View, un-deny, and block reorders.
- In Production — Confirm order receipt, redeliver, or cancel orders.
- Waiting to be Shipped — Create item or order shipments.
- Shipped Orders — Resend notifications or cancel shipments.