Sales Development Representative
We are accepting applications through August 15th, but are beginning interviews at this time.
The aim of a Sales Development Representative at PageDNA is to expand our customer base. As our Sales Development Representative you will generate leads by reaching out to new potential customers and connecting them with the right salesperson on the PageDNA team for further engagement.
Reports to: CEO
Requirements, Work Hours and Location
This is a full-time position and is open to citizens and resident aliens of the United States. We cannot sponsor work visas at this time. You can be located anywhere in the US provided you have a quiet home office with internet access and that you can work 8 hour days on Weekdays, including coverage during PageDNA’s core sales hours of 7AM to 1PM Pacific time.
PageDNA has a generous PTO and paid Holiday plan, along with benefits for primary and dependents.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements, social media, software partners and word of mouth.
- Creating relationships with potential customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Developing and executing sales strategies (e.g., talk tracks) to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Presenting high-level product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- For qualified leads, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation within the company’s CRM (Salesforce).
- Performing all duties in accordance with established procedures.
- Participating in continuous improvement of Sales policies, procedures, and tools.
- Completing other tasks as directed.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable and proficient with direct customer communication – including outbound “cold call” conversations.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements with shifting priorities.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google Apps.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Knowledge of commercial print production is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to pass Criminal and Federal background checks.
Not Required, but Helpful
- Formal sales training on outbound cold calling.
- SaaS, eCommerce and/or Web to Print Technology Experience.
- Print Industry experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM packages.